Thursday, July 1, 2010

Damn :)

Me: Well from getting back from PA which was soo much fun btw to yesterday which a lot of stuff happened :) So PA we won our first game which was acutallly our second game and we won two games the whole tourney, but its better then we have been doing so its lovely fun :) At practice on Tuesday though we had to keep running, which in turn my stomach did not like but I had no where to thow up and I can't throw up without a drain or a toilet xP yummy I know :) So that was a fun practice xD Well yesterday Iwent to the Lake with Joey and that would be my brother not any Joey that I wanted to go with xP But it was fun although he didn't let me go swimmig so I'm hoping I can go again next Monday or Wednesday, but I'll prolly go Wednesday, so if anyone wants to come with me txt me orinbox me on facebook, I'm almost always on :) But anyways back on topic with the Lake :) I went with Joey and these two kids I blame both of them but they kept telling me to go with this kid and accidentally I'm starting to like him, dammit haha. He broke my streak of 10 dys of not liking anyone :O Holy Jesus I have never not liked anyone for that long since before 4th grade haha. So this should be interesting to see how it turns out, especially cause its another one of my brothers friends, a sophomore, I really don't know what I'm gonna do with myself haha xD

Family: Obviously I went with Joey to the Lake so I'm not trying to rip his face off as of yet today. And he actually wasn't bad at the Lake around his friends so I give him credit xP But my grandpa is comin today so I'm preparing for that anad cleaning like mad cause my momm wants me to ugh to housework :P So thats what I'm doing most of my day.

Pets: Well, I haven't done much with the animals today except with Milo waking me up to get on my bed and then sleep on my feet so I couldn't get up xP But Baby Kitty keeps scratching Barry's case like its her scratching post and i feel bad cause its gotta wake up Barry in his time of hibernation xP for those of you don't know who Barry is you'll have to figure it out or ask me or one of my friends who knows :) but Baby Kitty is very obnoxious right now. Romeo is leaving in like 45 days!!!! That makes me so excited cause I won't have to deal with him haha xP No I actually do like him he's just a scaredy cat and that bothers me xP

Friends: Everyone's been so busy when I try to hang out, or they are grounded xP But I wanna hangout with someone so if anyone wants to chill soon that'd be lovely and let me know. I've only done like one thing this whole summer with friends and that was Kenzie's party and softball of course, cause they are awesome too :) So hang out with me :)

Music:
"Stranger" - Travis Garland
"Heart Speaks First" - Travis Garland
"The Perfect Mistake" - Cartel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment