Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hannah Montana Forever :P

What I'm listening to: Hannah Montana the TV show :P

Well I obviously haven't been on here a lot, but a lot has happened between everything. So I want to tell people, if my statuses are depressing or mad or whatnot, yea I'm upset, but it could be anything from family fights to boyfriend fights, to just a bad day. So before when my parents were fighting, I do get very upset cause I get scared, I'm not sure why though cause they always make up, but its still nerve-racking and I get upset about it. Obviously I'm going back out with Tyler :) and yea I get mad eery once in a while, but all couples get that, whether its often or not. And thats basically the biggest thing thats happened too, me and Tyler getting back together :) For all of you to know I was hanging out with him a lot then anyone else haha.
But the worst thing thing is that I pretty much lost my best friend. He'd rather spend time with his girlfriend. I refuse to be around her because all she does is start drama and make up rumors about me, so I didn't wanna hang out with her, he chose her. I've seen him once this summer and he was with her so I didn't talk to him. Yet I get in trouble for being a bitch cause I don't want to get in a fight. I feel like shit, even though I did nothing wrong. Ugh his loss oh well

A Few weeks and I get my license, then I need to get a job, or else I won't have money for gas like ever. And with my car it actually doesn't have to be filled all the time which is nice. I drive it when I can and its like every two weeks I fill it up, probably cause I actually go the speed limit xP I always get tailgated though, even though I'm going the speed limit. Why does everyone need to go places so quickly? I always leave like 20 minutes early then I need to anyways, just to be early cause I always feel like I'm running late even if I'm early.

What I'm Listening to: Dynamite - Taio Cruz

At Lake Compounce on Wednesday I met Tino Coury :) I got his autograph and a picture with him. It was sick :) Tyler didn't like it much haha xP

No comments:

Post a Comment