Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Confused

What I'm listening to: Secondhand Seranade - Your Call

What I'm confused about: So it seems as though people, mostly guys I guess, like me, but most of them want me more than a friend, which I don't mind. I don't mind people telling me they like me, but I feel bad when I have to say I'm not into them in that way. I mostly want friendship and nowadays, if I like someone I'll either end up telling them or someone else who knows will for me. And as of right now I don't like anyone, but I keep talking to Tyler (he's my best friend don't hate :P) and I guess the way I talk I flirt. I really don't mean to but I do, I feel bad that I do this cause I don't like that I lead people on that I like them. But I wanna know if I lead a lot of people on. If I have please tell me, I feel bad and most people I just want as friends, like I said I don't like anyone right now :)

What I'm Listening to: Enrique Iglises ft. Pitbull - I Like It

I've been so happy lately and its lovely :) I haven't been this happy in a long time. I've been hanging out with my friends so I guess that could be a reason, plus softball is so close to being over. And also Abi's party, which I am incredibly excited for. Happy Happy Happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment