Thursday, June 24, 2010

Last Post Till Monday :)

Me: Well I'll be leaving for PA in about an hour!! Softball's gonna be interesting down there :P So right now in my life I have a horrible problem which most girls wouldn't see as much of one, but for me its bad. People like me, sure its nice, but sometimes very creepy. I don't mind people telling me, but I just got out of a relationship, CHILL OUT! And this is for all the boys who like me, as of right now I am letting my heart do the talking but as of now he's not choosing anyone :) Stay friends with me though you never kow who he'll choose. Oh and yes I am a whore :) and proud of it :) So yea that's really all that I've had on my mind a lot haha so that'd be me :)

Pets: The bunnies are gonna be with my brother for a weekend :O I am pretty scared for them. Actually all the animals are all gonna be in his hands, but I'm mostly worried about the bunnies cause they are mine and no one elses. So I will miss them for the weekend definitely :)

Friends: Yesterday's party was awesome and really showed me how many people are in different groups. Mckenzie is in three different groups and you could see that haha :) I'm not the only freak :P But hangin out with people for the first time this summer was nice, and great to see everyone again :) Maybe next week or something I'll throw a get together or something. I'll try to convince my parents so I can see everyone again :)

Music:
"California Gurls" - Katy Perry
"The Perfect Mistake" - Cartel
"Ridin Solo" - Jason DeRulo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment