Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dancin With Tears In My Eyes

What I'm Listening to: Love Me - Justin Bieber only cause I need a get me up.

So once again, Tyler and I are not together, and it was my fault and it was my first time getting dumped so I'm having a tough time. I don't see us getting back together even if I wanted to. I did ask him out this time so I'm kinda glad he broke up with me instead of the other way around, but I guess I wasn't expecting him to do it cause, I've never gotten dumped before, so its weird for me. But the only time we actually talked was when we fought so our relationship wasn't headed to a good place anyways. Oh well I'm gonna get through it I hope.

What I'm Listening to: Love the Way You Lie - Eminem and Rihanna

I guess I'm just upset or something, but I've been feeling alone for a while now. And I don't care who reads this, but I'm putting my feelings out here and if you aren't into feelings don't look. But I feel like I have no true friends, because when I talk with people I feel like they don't want to listen to me, especially if their facial expressions are annoyed, which seems like a lot of people when I talk. Which is why now I'm kinda quiet. I am kinda loud and obnoxious with family, but anyone else I back off now. It feels weird, like I'm trying to get away from the world, which I guess in a way I am. I wish I was, but I can't get away from life and what it throws at me which sucks.

What I'm Listening to: Ridin Solo - Jason DeRulo

So on a happier note, Mamma had baby bunnies :) she had 5 but one didn't make it :( so we have 3 dark ones and 1 light one. And Lumpy and the grey one are supposedly leaving tomorrow, so they'll finally have good homes :) I'm glad for them and excited for Mamma's babies to grow up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment