Thursday, September 23, 2010

Teenage Dream :)

What I'm listening to now: Teenage Dream - Katy Perry :)

So a lot has happened this month, good and bad I guess :) So what to start with?

First off, marching band is a lot of fun, whenever Steve isn't an instructor, which is like tuesdays and the last part of Saturdays, but hopefully he's not there tomorrow, that would just be awful. But band so far is pretty good and the music for me is pretty easy, so I know most of it :) The show is called "Ping" why? Cause Kuhner wouldn't take Minardi's idea cause it's Minardi. So that's one of the only parts thats awful. Barry is just a pain, but all the big instruments (me and the Tuba's) all have back issues :P We are all trying to not show it hurts, but it really does. So this year will be interesting :)

Softball is a lot of fun, though I'm one of the older girls. It's fun, the coaches are awesome and really know how to teach and have fun at the same time :) I'm really glad I'm doing this all year round softball especially with this team :)

So Tyler and I aren't friends again. But this time I really finally think its for good and for the good of my life. I finally figured out he's not best friend material and he can have fun trying to get a girlfriend the way he is. But I never realized how much I didn't need him, I always thought I had to stay friends, just cause I knew him so well, but I don't and I have other true friends to be happy :)

Ok just so y'all know this is after marching band now above this was before it. I have went from happy to depressed in a matter of 3 hours because of Tyler, Nick, and Steve. First of all Tyler and Nick don't know how to correct me when I'm wrong without using a tone, or they are correcting me on something I'm doing right, ugh I'm so pissed off, so I won't ramble.
Good night People

No comments:

Post a Comment