Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow its been a while :)

What I'm Listening To: Rich Girl - Justin Bieber and Soulja Boy

It has been so long since I've been on here, so I'll guess I'll start from marching band season :) The season was awesome. We came in 7th at nationals out of 21 bands :) The last MAC championship though was where all the drama was, because Christian came. He brought the flag and Kuhner got pissed. But then band banquet was fun, we looked at old pictures, watched the band video, and had a fun night :) I'm really gonna miss all the seniors though, they were the best seniors by far. I love them and I really will miss them.

So before banquet we had Homecoming, it was a lot of fun. I brought Pat with me, who is Megan's cousin, and now three weeks later we're going out :) But homecoming was fun, but it wasn't the same as past years. They didn't play any dance songs like the Cottoneyed Joe or the ChaCha Slide so it was strange.

What I'm Listening to now: Felt Good On My Lips - Tim McGraw :)

So life has gotten a lot better. Me and Tyler are still on and off and I get mad at him a lot, but he's gotten used to it and kinda knows how to handle it :P I'm kinda glad he's around for me though :) So I'm happy. Oh and another thing Joey got a girlfriend :) He's dating Megan now and I'm so happy for them, they are adorable :)

What I'm Listening to now: Somewhere With You - Kenney Chesney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment