Saturday, September 4, 2010

Danny Bedingfield

What I'm Listening to now: He Don't Love You Like I Love You - Daniel Bedingfield

So I was listening to my boy Danny Bedingfield. Now I absolutely love his songs and wish he would come back. I have been trying to find out where he went and the last thing they really have updated is a car accident that he ALMOST died in but didn't. Apparently he had some lasting effects of it but still he dropped off the earth and left his sister all his fame. Oh well I just thought I'd put some stuff out there :)

The last baby bunny was taken home today :) No more babies for now, cause right now we don't have another hutch for them causing some problems with space, since momma has another bunny with her on her side. So it'll be interesting.

Raisins are delicious with M&Ms, its like chocolate covered raisins. Yummy :) I haven't had good chocolate covered raisins since my daddy used to get them and chocolate covered gummy bears from NYC :)

What I'm listening to now: James Dean - Daniel Bedingfield


No comments:

Post a Comment